Access and Inclusion
Welcome to our Access and Inclusion pages. Here you will find all relevant information that you may need:
- SEND Policy
- SEND Guidance Criteria
- SEN Information Report
- SEND Information Report COVID 19 addendum
- SEND leaflet
- Continuing Professional Development to Support Children with SEND
- SEN Support
- What if I do not agree
- Waved Interventions at Hagley
- Dyslexia Presentation
- School Accessibility Plan
- TAL Supporting Dyslexia
- LGBT Information and Contact Booklet
- School Health Nurse
- The Graduated Response within Worcestershire
- Early Help Offer
Please click here to see the presentation from our parents workshop.
What is an EHCP?
Opportunities for Stretch & Challenge
Please click here to view our slide show involving our more able artists.
The children have been enjoying an after school book club with Mrs Hyland and Mr Bate. The club offers challenging texts and plenty of discussion. The books we have looked at so far in our sessions are: