Hagley Primary School Kindergarten
30 JANUARY 2020
PLEASE NOTE OUR PAGES ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING UPDATED AND WILL BE AVAILABLE AGAIN SHORTLY
WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Kindergarten ....
Children join us each September for their pre-school year which is the year (September to August) in which their fourth birthday falls.
Our staff team are passionate about Early Years and committed to offering every child the opportunity to have fun, achieve and learn through play in a safe, caring and stimulating environment which promotes British values of:
Democracy ~ The rule of law ~ Individual liberty and
Mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith
We recognise that every child is unique and aim to meet their individual needs in partnership with parents and carers.
Our curriculum encompasses the Early Years Foundation Stage, it provides activities and opportunities for children to learn through play and their own interests.
Gail Hall ~ Kindergarten Manager
Features of our setting include:
- An Ofsted 'Outstanding' judgement
- Excellent Quality assurance outcome
- Experienced, qualified staff
- Working in partnership with parents/carers and offering opportunities to be involved
For further information please contact us:
Click here for our Admissions Policy
For our catchment area click here
For details of when and how to apply click here
Further information about us:
- All About Kindergarten booklet - CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION
- Daily Routine
- Most recent Ofsted Report - May 2016
- What Parents say to us ...
- Term dates
- Privacy Notice
- Child Protection Policy - CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION
Useful Information and Guidance
- Early Years Foundation Stage (0-5 years) - A Parent's Guide
- What to expect and when – Your child’s development
- Ideas to encourage good communication
- Dummies and their effect
- Safeguarding - Simple conversations to keep your child safe from abuse
- Safeguarding - Kidscape - CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION
- Dough recipe - Squeeze and snap
- Phonics and Pre-reading skills
- Writing and Pre-writing skills
- Pencil Grip - Stages of Development
- Letter/ number formation
- School Readiness - produced in partnership with Hagley Primary School
- Worcestershire Children First - Is your child ready for school?
- Nursery Education Funding
- Payment Policy - CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION
- Benefits of Yoga for Young Children
Health and Wellbeing
- Child Accident Prevention Trust
- Gastro- Intestinal illness guidelines
- Head Lice Guidance
- Healthy Packed lunches
- Ilnesses/Infections including exclusion periods
- Looking after yourself and others in hot weather
- Toilet Training - Health Visitors Advice
- Toilet Training - ERIC - leaflets
There are no vacancies at present.