We are recruiting!
Part-time Childcare Practitioner and Sports Coach roles available
£8.50 per hour
Flexible term time contracts up to 25 hours per week across the breakfast club and/or afterschool club.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Childcare Practitioners and Sports Coaches to work as part of our team.
- have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- enjoy working with children, show initiative and have lots of energy and patience;
- have high expectations, together with caring attitude and flexibility;
- know how to provide the children with a safe and secure environment;
- have the ability to work within a team and a positive, hardworking attitude;
- have a commitment to inclusion and equality and to providing children with a high quality and enjoyable experience;
- have experience in delivering childcare activities.
Then we want to hear from you!
You will provide quality play care within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures and assist with day to day activities of the club. We can offer confident, well behaved children and positive and supportive parents, enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly staff and training and development opportunities.
To apply send an up to date CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also contact us if you would like more information or would like to arrange a time for an informal chat about the role/s.
HPS Care Business Manager
Fixed Term from February 2020 until January 2021 (Maternity Leave cover)
Pro-rata of an FTE between £23,000 - £33,000 per annum
15 Hours per week, term time only
This is very much a strategic role that will influence practice, ensure accountability and contribute to business development and improvement. The successful candidate will be able to prioritise, prepare action plans and implement systems and structures to support smart working. You will also need to have flexibility, tact and be able to problem solve on a daily basis. Therefore, it is essential that the applicants are professional, approachable and very effective communicators.
For a full copy of the vacancy details please click here.
For a copy of the job description please click here.
For a copy of the person specification please click here.
For a copy of the application form please click here.
Please contact Kayleigh Walker, Business Manager, if you require any further information.
To apply, please complete the appliction form and return to email@example.com.